The school's Delegated SEND Funding ensures appropriate provision for pupils with Special Educational Needs. We aim to support pupils through early intervention.
Funding is used to facilitate:
- Quality first teaching
- Whole school inclusive practice
- SENCO role and the wider Inclusion team
- Parent Liaison
- Liaison with external agencies including additional Educational Psychology and Speech Therapy provision.
- To buy in additional expertise e.g. Relateen
- Provide resources to support differentiation including ICT
- Time to support staff in developing Individual Provision Maps (IPM’s)
- Staff training
Sometimes an application is made for ‘Top-Up funding’ from the Local Authority.