At Grange Park Primary School, we believe that learning is life long and should be a rewarding and enjoyable experience for everyone with a strong element of fun. Through our teaching, we equip children with the skills, knowledge and understanding to become independent learners and ultimately, successful members of their communities and society as a whole.
We aim to provide a caring, supportive and stimulating environment with high quality teaching through which to develop:
- High levels of Literacy and Numeracy skills and an enquiring mind which wants to learn more each day;
- Independent young people who are confident, flexible and able to cooperate with each other;
- Imagination and creative expression through a wide range of media;
- Their place as a global citizen;
- Conscientious young citizens of our multicultural society who are open minded and respect others’ values;
- Pride in achievement and a desire to succeed;
- Effective links between the school, the child’s home and the community, which promote aspirations and high expectation
- Equality of opportunity for all;
Our core values are at the heart of everything and make Grange Park who we are and what we are.
Through these core values children develop a true sense of belonging to a caring, nurturing community where they develop confidence and feel safe to make decisions, self-evaluate and become valued members of a team.